- Mosaic to visit Velosmith – Tuesday, March 18th 7:00PM-9:00PM
- Velosmith & Mosaic Collaborate at NAHBS
- BMC Demo Day – Sunday, May 4, 2014 – Time TBD
- Free Monthly Flat Clinics – Nov 7, 2103 thru Feb 6, 2014
- A Talk with Keith Bontrager, Saturday, September 28, 2013 7:30 P.M.
- Special: Purchase a Cervelo and Get a Free Garmin Edge 510 Bundle (June 29 – July 6, 2013)
- Wine Tasting, Bob Parlee, Assos, and Lightweight – Thursday, July 18, 2013 – 7:00-8:30PM
Velosmith Bicycle Studio
801 Ridge Rd.
Wilmette, IL 60091
Map & Directions »
Tues - Friday 11 AM - 6 PM
Sat 11 AM - 5 PM
Sun & Mon: Closed
To schedule an appointment, call 847.920.9360 or
Contact Us »
Words of Wisdom
"Tens of thousands who could never afford to own, feed and stable a horse, had by this bright invention enjoyed the swiftness of motion which is perhaps the most fascinating feature of material life."
—Frances Willard, author of How I Learned to Ride the Bicycle, and suffragette. Willard was a contemporary and friend to Susan B. Anthony.